Allow me to recount a conversation Liz and I recently had:
Me: Is there a show based in Miami that’s funnier than Golden Girls?
Liz: There is no funnier show ever.
So in honor of the show’s debut 30 years ago this week, links ahoy!
- How Many Men Did The Golden Girls Sleep With, Exactly? (answer: a lot)
- 30 Years Later The Golden Girls Is Still the Most Progressive Show On Television
- The Ten Best Golden Girls Related Artworks
- ‘30 Isn’t a Drag’ – RuPaul’s Drag Race Golden Girls homages + marathon this weekend on Logo
- The OG t-shirt I never got off my ass and ordered for Liz’s birthday present
- There is a new porn parody and no I am not linking that you can google it yourself, perv
- Here, watch this instead: Clueless parody from the 1996 MTV Movie Awards featuring Estelle Getty, Rue McClanahan and Betty White.