Because Lana Del Ray is still a sorta sad about … things.
- No one seems in the least bit concerned that they’re creating giant electrical death towers in London
- Please look at the late, great Omar Sharif’s 1968 GQ cover and note how you will never look this good in a brown plaid suit nor have as amazing a mustache.
- 5 shallow anti-bike arguments that need to be retired
- ‘Black Vernacular’ architecture influencing designs of museums in DC and New York. Stoops and porches are awesome and there should always be more of them (even if “stoops and porches” is a little reductive a phrase here).
- I don’t think I want to be talked about this much when I’m 89/likely mentally incapacitated, but I don’t think Harper Lee wanted to be talked about much at all during her life? In any event this shit is cray and as usual The Onion has the only interesting take.
- On a related note we have reached peak white people problems
- I can’t believe it’s taken this long to adapt a Segway into something actually useful.
I swear I’ll have
your money content tomorrow.