Image: Comics with Problems
Because Monday is boring and you smell bad.
- ‘Go out in the world and fuck it up beautifully.’ – patron THL saint John Waters delivers the 2015 commencement speech at RISD.
- Wondering where Jeb Bush has been for the past 8 years? Here’s a good history lesson. Warning: nothing outlined here is as salacious as either the headline or tone would suggest.
- Apple announced a bunch of back end stuff you probably don’t care about unless you’re a total nerd. More notable is Apple CEO Tim Cook sitting down to discuss diversity in tech.
- While you were watching not-good basketball last night, the Tonys happened. I tried to find something interesting about this but I haven’t heard of any of the new plays and just got distracted by how awesome Helen Mirren is.
- No one in LA has the time or the urge to go sit in the studio audience of American daytime shows, so they now pay people to do it. (via The Morning News)
- Do you stink? Does your loved one stink? Are you driving away loved ones with stink? Comics with Problems has you covered.
- While you’re there, wander over to the illustrated biography of underground publisher and political writer John Wilcox. Come for the orgy, stay for being chewed out by Norman Mailer.