I’ll leave it up to you to figure out which is which.
- Let’s get reductive: Everyone is in love with Liz Tracy’s video about a woman, her butthole, needles, and ink. Everyone. You too, you just don’t know it yet.
- Your favorite summer jam™ is now being repackaged as a folk song.
- People are being elected! Somehow. Just not online.
- Camper is selling the ugliest mandals $115 can buy. This isn’t new, exactly, but still a sign of something ominous.
- Otto Von Schirach is dirtying the internet yet again. I’d put this in the “Summer” category just because this is reassuringly consistent.
- In closing: cocoa costs versus coca costs putting Colombia in a conundrum. Batman.