So whether you’ll be over at Wetlab for the last Friday of cheap beer for a while, on a towel with Misael, joining LegalArt for an evening of video installations and Peroni, fleeing Miami Beach, or staying indoors and avoiding the shit weather, here’s a few ways to kill some time before your 3 days of freedom:
- Uncle Luke reminds everyone on South Beach this weekend to play by the “rules.”
- It’s Fleet Week in New York City, which by itself isn’t terribly interesting, but it’s the first Fleet Week since Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell was repealed. Go get ‘em, sailor!
- Honestly the most annoying thing about Kickstarter is having to sit through the painful videos, but they’ve lead to the website being dubbed the Hipster Home Shopping Network.
- Also from the Atlantic we have the easiest lede ever: shit, piss, fuck, cunt, cocksucker, motherfucker, and tits.
- Yeah I’m not posting anything about Facebook. Here, read something about how Zynga’s financial foibles instead. Then go play Draw Something with your Aunt.
- In which the newspaper industry doesn’t so much die as it commits suicide.